Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas is the season of love, warm and everything that makes your heart pumping hard to breathe

I'm supposed to be doing my individual assignments but it's still Christmas so I might as well come in to update and perhaps spread a little joy.This year's Christmas, I'm so glad that I managed to spend with friends and family, thought not all my darlings were present but your should know that your are the greatest I have.

Christmas eve was indeed great day! I was making plans to meet my cousins since they have no plans either with the whole hearted intention to catch movie. So with the thought seats won't be so packed but we were so wrong, we met at Vivo at 5 plus and guess what, slots from 6 plus to 2 am were all selling at light speed. So totally give up the thought of movie! Hunger caught up with us so we decided to go for dinner before entering to Sentosa, it was a random movement plus I was considering meeting Katty & Co. for countdown. Quickly went to Asian Kitchen for dinner, and it was definitely FULLfiling. We were all getting excited for the day so we literally went slightly bonkers at the restaurant. Our next stop was at Candy Empire and after roaming for half an hour or less, Tina decided to pay but the queue was so long that we gave up and decided to go into Sentosa to spend the night. And off we went into Sentosa, reach imbiah station, been so long since I really explore the entire island. We literally camwhore and within 2 hours, we gotten like 100 over photos. Tina was craving for B&J ice cream and almost each and everything in Sentosa is closing, we headed back to Vivo. It's hell not easy to find seats with every single F&B outlet being fullhouse. Eventually settled down at Starbucks and had small talks and randoms photos taken. When we were deciding to stay till 12, every single store in the mall just went closing and we really felt no point in staying, we decided to take the train home and wish each other. It's lovely to have them around.


Christmas was kinda more relaxing. Woke up slightly later and decided to catch a movie with my brother. Asked dad along and went to Marina to catch 'I Am Legend'. The movie is great, I loved how the story goes thought I've been freaked out at various scenes. Nothing much after movie, went to walk around and went home. Had a mini Christmas dinner by ordering pizza along with dumpling soup. It's really western and eastern. Watched 'The Grinch' and 'Peter Pan' on the tele and watch a korean drama on bro's computer till 2am. That's about all about my christmas. Planning to have Christmas party next year. Haha.

Today is the 26th December 2007, tsunami strike some years ago and tilll this day I can still remember, so treasure everyone and sincerely say a prayer for those who are still grieving. But on a lighter note, HAPPY BOXING DAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home